After 6 long days and 1500km of cycling, the Lee Baron Team finally made it to Cannes, see what they have to say about their experience.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
iiii. We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
As a result of improvements we make to our services, amendments to laws or regulation or developments in the technology or processes we use, we may change the information we hold about you and/or the way in which or the purposes for which we process such information. Where we require your consent to such change we will notify you of the change. However, unless you inform us otherwise, we will deem your continued use of products and services to which the change relates to constitute your consent to the relevant change.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
Lee Baron is a surveying practice in which certain directors, associates and employees are members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and as such are required, to conform with, and abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct of the Institution.
If you have a complaint against the company, the following procedure will be followed by the Company in dealing with that complaint;
1. A person has been appointed to deal with complaints for all offices of the Company and you should make contact with that person, namely,
Lee Baron Group Limited
7 Swallow Place
London W1B 2AG
Tel: 020 7758 5600
2. Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the appointed person.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 14 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this, or to concur with our understanding.
4. Within 21 days of receipt from you of any comments or confirmation that our understanding of the complaint is correct, we will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, and your complaint is of a Business nature, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the RICS Dispute Resolution Service (DRS), Surveyor Court, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JE. Alternatively, if your complaint is not of a business nature, we agree to refer the complaint to the Property Redress Scheme (www.theprs.co.uk) which is authorised by the Department for Communities and Local Government and National Trading Estate Agency Team. This service is free to the consumer.
6. Where the complaint relates to professional negligence or personal injury or loss sustained in a client's property, the Company reserves the right to pass your complaint to insurers who may at their discretion take over the conduct of the matter. In such circumstances, you will be informed that the matter has been passed to insurers.